I offer Classes and Consultations online via skype or gtalk or on the phone.
If you want to discuss a subject with me like Indian Calendars or what the Arthasastra says about remarriage or which Asana will help you or some such question regarding Ancient India or Ancient Indian Knowledge.
- Then please leave your question in a comment.
- If I can, I will respond to your comment.
- You can pay the fee via paypal or NEFT Each consultation costs $20 (or INR 1000) and typically lasts for about 45 min to 1 hour.
- Then we can set up a time and discuss.
Classes Enrollment Procedure :
At this time, I offer Vishnu Sahasranama, Bhagavad Gita, Tat Tvam Asi, Isa Upanishad and Sanskrit Letters Pronunciation.
- Please leave a comment indicating your interest with a correct e-mail id.
- In that comment state your objective in joining this course.
- If I can accept you as a student, I will let you know.
- Fees are payable monthly for 4 classes at a time, either using paypal or NEFT bank transfer.
- If you need more than 4 classes, I will send you a payment reminder for the next 4 classes at the end of the 3rd class, so that classes can continue without interruption.
- You might need to buy the book.
- We can select a mutually convenient time.
- You have to be regular and punctual.
- Missing classes and coming late is viewed as disrespect. The student will be charged for the full class fee for missed class/coming late. If the offence repeats more than once, the student will be discontinued from the eGurukula. No fee refund is possible, the balance amount will be treated as a donation.
- Some courses will have an entrance test.
Classes Structure :
- Chanting : Please check the Sample Audio Files : Vishnu Sahasranamam and Bhagavad Gita : Karaaadi nyaasa, dhyaana s’lokas.
- Some customisation may be possible.
- On an average most students can complete 4 s’lokas in 1 class.
- Most students require introductory classes on pronunciation of sanskrit letters, words and sandhis.
- Some time is generally lost in establishing a connection due to internet connectivity.